ACT KeyTrain is a complete interactive training system. Its courses will:
- Help users reach foundational career readiness
- Enhance users’ cognitive skills
- Offer introductory models based on the National Career Clusters Framework
- Provide the management and support needed to keep your program running smoothly
The courses are based on the same skills and skill progressions found in the ACT WorkKeys® assessment system.
Three of the ACT KeyTrain courses—Applied Mathematics, Locating Information, and Reading for Information—will also prepare users for the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate™, the national standard in certifying workplace skills.
Requested and required by employers across the nation, the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate enables individuals to demonstrate their mastery of the most common skills required for workplace success.
- Course Offerings
- System Requirements
- Training Catalog
- ACT WorkKeys
- ACT National Career Readiness Certificate
- Career Clusters
- Run ACT KeyTrain
Purchase ACT Keytrain Courses
Individuals may purchase the ACT Keytrain courses at the ACT Online Store.
Note: ACT KeyTrain is available for licensing by organizations. Request information about licensing your site.
Find out more about how ACT KeyTrain courses are making a difference in users’ test performance.