ACT Soft Skills Suite
New in 2014, the ACT Soft Skills Suite is a series of courses to help close the skills gaps hiring managers most frequently report.
These courses help students improve skills critical for on-the-job success, including:
- Interpersonal and business communication
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Working productively in a team
- Assisting customers effectively
- Developing good work habits and workplace discipline
For answers to frequently asked questions about the new ACT Soft Skills Suite, check out the ACT Soft Skills Suite FAQ.